Archifx 3D Studios' is a provider of quality tileable and seamless 3D textures. Featured in our newly released Architectural Exteriors Texture Collection ™ Brick Textures Vol.1 series are the following :
1 . Pigmented Brick Textures: This collection consists of 125 commonly used pigmented brick textures. Also included with this collection are matching soldier brick textures for each brick. Each of our 3D brick textures has been professionally hand crafted in order to provide textures that are completely seamless and tileable. Free texture samples of our pigmented brick textures have been provided. Click the Free Texture button on the sidebar.
2. Painted Brick Textures: This collection of painted brick textures includes a variety of styles most commonly used and specified by architects and builders. Each seamless and tileable textures has been professionally designed. In order to provide quality textures, Archifx 3D Studios has put all of our 3D brick textures though the test by applying them to actual renderings. Each painted brick texture comes in 30 different colors! That's a total of 120 painted brick textures!
In order to provide you with quality tileable textures, Archifx 3D Studios has put every brick texture though the test by applying them to actual architectural renderings.
A. "seamless textures and tileable textures" - It's true that most of those textures don't have any seams, but after they are applied in your renderings it looks like your building has caught some kind of disease like the CHICKEN POX! The same pattern so noticeably repeating itself over and over. You sit there and think to yourself "Did they even check to see if these textures worked?" Well we did. In order to provide you with quality textures, Archifx 3D Studios has taken the effort to put every texture though the test by applying our seamless textures to actual renderings. In addition to making our 3d textures "seamless textures and tileable textures ", we have used photo editing techniques to virtually eliminate the appearance of repeated patterns. In other words, the tileable textures look just as nice when they are applied. In this website, we have made it possible for you to see the results by scrolling your mouse over the thumbnail images of the 3d texture collections in order to view the seamless textures in an actual illustration. This way you know exactly what you are purchasing, and there are no surprises. What you see is what you get.
B. "ump-teen million textures all on one CD" - As we know from our own rendering experiences (you probably know as well), it can really be frustrating to purchase one of these texture collections and come to find out that you can only use about 5 or 10 textures in the whole set. All of a sudden you realize that you have purchased a CD full of useless images. In this case, we at Archifx 3D Studios share the same sentiments as the late, great architect Mies Van Der Rohe: "Less is More". No we don't boast of having thousands of textures in a single collection, and this is because we at Archifx 3D Studios have a commitment to "quality rather than quantity". Every texture in our collections is useful, and they are essential building materials for the architectural illustrator.
Q: Who can utilize Archifx 3D Studios seamless and tileable texture collections?
- Architectural Illustrators
- Graphic Illustrators
- Computer Game Developers
- Legal Animators
- Computer Graphics Artist (2D/3D)
- Visualization Artists (2D/3D)
- and other creative professionals
Q: What computer programs are Archifx 3D Studios textures compatible with?
Brick Textures Volume 1 includes:
• 125 Pigmented Brick Textures
- 27 Blended Pigmented Brick Textures
- 31 Red Pigmented Brick Textures
- 21 Pink Pigmented Brick Textures
- 21 Brown Pigmented Brick Textures
- 25 White/Gray Pigmented Brick Textures
• 125 Soldier Brick Textures
- Soldier brick textures correspond with each pigmented brick texture.
• 120 Painted Brick Textures
- Varing painted brick texture styles of the following popular brick paint colors: blue, sky blue, electric blue, teal blue, navy blue, dublin blue, green, heritage green, forest green, mint green, red, red plum, red mauve, red fire engine, red brick, red brandywine, red rust, red spanishtile, brown clay, brown goldenrod, brown doversand, brown coffee, brown sherbert, gray mist, gray silvershadow, gray slate, white vanilla, white snowball, white glacier.
*All brick textures are provided in JPEG format.
BROWSE SIDEBAR TO VIEW PIGMENTED AND PAINTED 3D BRICK TEXTURES AND THEIR RENDERING APPLICATION IMAGES.